StCaths England & Wales Apostille Legalisation & Certificate Order

You can get certain official UK documents ‘legalised’ by asking us to confirm that the signature, stamp or seal is from a UK public official. You might need to do this if an official in another country has asked you to provide a UK document and they’ve said it must be legalised. We ask the Legalisation Office to check the document, including whether the signature, stamp or seal is genuine. They’ll legalise the document by attaching a stamped official certificate (an ‘apostille’) to it. You cannot get documents issued outside the UK legalised using this service - get them legalised in the country they were issued.

Please fill out the form to order a Birth Death Or Marriage Certificate for England and Wales with an Apostille stamp. For any other documents please contact us.

Prices include postage world wide.



Year of Event to which Apostille relates



GRO Reference if known or nearest month of Event.

It is Register Office for England and Wales policy that for applications made for a Apostile registered within the last fifty years, that full identifying details are supplied; this includes parents’ full names and date of event.

Applications for Birth Marriage or Death events registered within the last 6 months cannot be made via this site.

Date of Event (Format 00/00/0000)


Place of Event Please repeat



Your Full Name


Your Full Name


Your Full Name

Your postal address







Your email address


Confirm email address



Please tick the box to prove you are not a robot.
By clicking on the Check Out button below you will be taken to our payment provider PayPal

Please read our Terms & Conditions